Hit the water this summer without it hitting you back when you tube using the Airhead G-Force 2 Inflatable Double Rider Towable. This tube holds 2 riders at once and has 2 inflatable stabilizer fins that help it balance, keeping you on board and out of the lake.
This towable has 4 nylon handles nylon and neoprene knuckle guards, so sturdy even white knuckle riders will feel comfortable. The tube is built to last with a heavy-gauge PVC bladder fitted in RF welded seams and covered in a double-stitched full nylon cover.
Fly across the water on a tube and not your backside when you ride the G-Force 2.
- D-shaped deck tube
- Holds 2 riders at a time
- Kwik-connect tow point for fast hook-ups
- 2 stabilizer fins inflate to keep riders on board
- 4 comfortable-grip nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Double-stitched full nylon cover
- Heavy-gauge PVC bladder with RF welded seams
- Boston Valve for easy inflating and deflating
- Tow rope must have 1,500 pounds average tensile strength for single rider, 2,375 for 2 riders
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (deflated): 60 x 64 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.