Triple your fun with triple the riders! The Airhead Patriot Towable Tube is ready for a trio of thrill-seekers to hop on and rip through the water 2 different ways.
This towable can connect to the ski rope from the front or the back. Stay seated and ride this reversible chariot-style inner tube seated against the padded backrest, or fly across the lake on your knees with the support of the padded EVA seats.
Get the Patriot hooked up and on the water faster with its quick-connect link. The tube's padded handles are equipped with knuckle guards so it's easier to grip tight and dodge those white water wipeouts. Deflated the watersport towable measures 79 inches long and 78 inches wide.
Mom and Dad deserve a break after hours of high-velocity fun. Unwind at the end a full lake-day by cranking down the speed and letting the Airhead Patriot 3-Person Tube cruise you over that sunset reflection.
- Patriotic design and color scheme makes this high-velocity towable a hit during the summer holidays
- Tow points and quick rope connections on the front and back of the tube
- High backrest and sidewalls for a comfortable, supportive ride
- EVA pads give comfort while sitting down and traction around tight curves
- Can be used as a comfortable social float when not connected to the boat
- Action video camera mounts offer a place to securely get the perfect footage
- Self bailing drain vents for quick removal of excess water
- Speed safety valves offer effortless, fast deflation and inflation
- Cover material: Full nylon
- Bladder material: 30 and 40 gauge K80 PVC
- Tow point: Kwik Connect
- Max capacity: 3 riders
- Color: Red, white and blue
- Deflated dimensions (L x W): 79 x 78 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.