This infamous Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey N5C Porthole Caboose Train from Bachmann Trains provides your train fanatic with the opportunity to experience the thrill of the circus as it travels on the rails.
The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey are the merger that went down in history for creating a huge train of over 90 cars. You don't want to miss the chance to have this steam locomotive that navigates 0-27 curves chugging along in your home. This colorful and talent-filled train can pull a coal tender, performer's car, an elephant stock car, a flat car with vintage windows, and a circus lion and tiger.
Join this circus as it rolls along the included oval tracks and watch as not only the tricks, flips, and incredible acts run this train, but a power pack and speed control that give you the magic to help this troupe out.
This ready-to-run Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey N5C Porthole Caboose Train from Bachmann Trains is not only a historical piece, but it adds cirque flair to your train collection.
- Join the circus and hop aboard this Ringling Bros And Barnum & Bailey Caboose Train from Bachmann
- Features durable ABS plastic shell and needlepoint axles for premium performance
- Navigates 0-27 curves and runs on AC power 3-rail track
- Finescale details neatly recreate features and colors of the interior, exterior
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- Scale: O; 1:48
- Material: Metal
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.50 x 2.50 x 3.50 inches
- Weight: 0.90
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-days warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.