Enhance the water sources on your property with the 6-Pack of Banks Outdoors Vanilla-Flavored Wild Water Mineral Supplement and Attractant. This premium whitetail mineral plus attractant water additive adds desirable flavor aids to your water source to maximize mineral consumption through a deer's daily water intake. Spice up your water sources with the power of this high-quality mineral supplement to create a one-stop shop for the deer on your property. Simply add this mineral blend to any existing watering source on your property. Compatible with the Banks Outdoors Wild Water Watering System or any existing tank or trough, each package treats 50 gallons of water. Adding this formulated dissolvable mineral blend to your water source ensures a daily intake for your herd, providing both attraction and nourishment for overall health and antler development, while enticing deer to return to sites over and over, giving you the chance to monitor activity and watch them thrive. Create a nourishing and popular water source with the Pack of 6 Wild Water Mineral Supplement and Attractant from Banks Outdoors. *Please refer to your local laws and regulations before the use of this product.*
- Premium whitetail mineral plus attractant water additive with a desirable vanilla flavor aids to maximize deer's mineral consumption
- High-quality mineral blend spices up water sources creating a one-stop shop for the deer on your property
- Add to any existing watering source up to 50 gallons in size; Can be used with Banks Outdoors Wild Water Watering System or any tank or trough
- Dissolvable minerals ensure daily intake for your herd providing both attraction and nourishment for overall health and antler development
- Entices deer to return to sites over and over, giving you the chance to monitor activity and watch them thrive
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Material: Mineral powder
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 5 x 9 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.