With the Bestway Power Steel Swimming Pool, you have everything you need for an above ground pool in your backyard. It comes packaged with a pump, filter, ladder, and cover so you don't have to do any more shopping for compatible pieces.
Don't forget to keep your new pool pristine with the included Bestway Deluxe Swimming Pool Cleaning Kit. The kit includes a vacuum and a 9-foot pool skimmer that will clean out the dirt and debris inside your pool.
The pool itself is designed so that you don't have to use any tools to set it up, keeping the process as simple as possible. When it is up, you can rest assured it will last through tons of swimming and playing thanks to the steel frame beams and PVC support band.
This above ground pool includes anti-microbial filter cartridges for cleaner water. Additionally, it's packaged with a ChemConnect chlorine filter built to dispense just the right amount of chlorine for the ideal chemical balance in your pool. That way the Bestway Power Steel Swimming Pool can offer fresh feeling water for the whole summer.
- Bestway Power Steel 18 x 9 x 4 Foot Pool Set with Pump
- Easy-to-assemble oval-shaped swimming pool adds a fun attraction to your backyard
- Side walls and the wall band are built of Tritech material to resist wear and stand up to all weather conditions
- Tritech material encases a layer of high-quality polyester mesh between two layers of strong PVC
- Includes Bestway Deluxe Swimming Pool Cleaning Kit for efficient maintenance
- Seal & Lock System provide a secure pipe connection to guarantee the frame holds up to summer fun
- Garden hose adapter connects to the drain plug for stress-free draining to any location
- Anti-microbial filter with our ChemConnect system to fights off mold and algae growth while regulating chlorine
- Mosaic print lines on the interior create an elegant look that blends with backyard aesthetics
- PVC wall support band wraps around the pool for extra support
- Prefabricated hardware makes assembly simply with no tools required
- Includes filter, cover, ladder, garden hose drain adaptor, and chemconnect dispenser
- Pool type: Above-ground
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 3,548 gallons
- Pool footprint: 162 square feet
- Frame height: 4 feet
- Part number: 56711E-BW
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 9 x 4 feet
- Weight: 193.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Bestway Above Ground Pool Cleaning Vacuum & Maintenance Accessories Kit
- Contents: Pole with skimmer, surface skimmer and vacuum
- Super-easy assembly
- Includes 110-inch adjustable aluminum pole for large diameter pools
- Removable and reusable debris and leaf bag
- Includes multiple adapters for connections to all Bestway pools and filter systems
- Extra long vacuum hose is 24.5-foot long with 1.25-inch diameter
- Pool surface skimmer: works with the filter pump to clean floating leaves and other debris
- Pool vacuum: attaches to filter pump to clean pool walls and floor
- Pool skimmer: manually clean floating debris
- For use with all above ground pools except steel wall pools
- Vacuum fits the filter pump with 800 gallons per hour flow rate and above
- Durable and corrosion-proof plastic material
- Skimmer has a durable, washable mesh netting
- Part number: 58237E-BW
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.