Enjoy the heat of the summer by staying cool when you have the 15-Foot Bestway Steel Pro Max Round Frame Swimming Pool in your backyard.
It is easy to set up and thanks to the steel frame and heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3 ply sidewalls, you know it'll last for years to come.
As easy as it is to setup, taking it down at the end of the season is just as easy. You can rest easy knowing your lawn isn't in danger. The drain valve attaches to a garden hose so you can drain the water away from the pool.
Keep your outdoor pool clean easily with the included E-Z Pool All-in-1 Concentrated Pool Care Solution Blend. This water care program features a specially blended, multi-tasking formula that only needs to be applied once a week.
Bestway has made it so easy for you and your family to enjoy summer fun with the Steel Pro Max Frame Above Ground Pool Set.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Bestway's 15' x 48" Power Steel Above Ground Pool, Pump not included
- Easy-to-assemble round-shaped swimming pool adds a fun attraction to your backyard
- Corrosion and metal frames
- 176-square-foot pool measures 15 feet in diameter with 48-inch high sidewalls
- Garden hose adapter connects to the drain plug for stress-free draining to any location
- Side walls and the wall band are built of Tritech material to stand up to all weather conditions
- Chemconnect chemical dispenser replaces the need for a traditional floating chemical cleaner
- Reinforced 3-ply band provides additional wall support and wraps around the bottom of the pool liner to keep the legs firmly in position
- Easy to assemble and no tools are required
- Tritech material encases a layer of high-quality polyester mesh between two layers of strong PVC
- Seal & Lock System provides a secure pipe connection to guarantee the frame holds up to summer fun
- Prefabricated hardware makes assembly simply with no tools required
- Pool includes the E-Z Pool Weekly All in 1 Concentrated Pool Care Solution Blend, 10 Pound Bucket
- E-Z Pool All-in-1 treatment makes outdoor swimming pool maintenance a breeze
- Concentrated pool cleaner blend automatically balances the pool's pH between 7.2 and 7.6
- Heavy Duty PVC Repair Patch Kit included
- Pool filter pump and ladder not included
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Pool type: Above-ground
- Material: Steel
- Frame height: 4 feet
- Water capacity (90%): 4,231 gal
- Pool footprint: 176 square feet
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 4 feet
- Warranty: 3 months on pool liner
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.