Weekends are meant to be spent with loved ones. Enjoy a night at home with all of your favorite people and your favorite pizza using the 4-pack Bialetti Taste of Italy Ceramic Pizza Stone Tile Set.
Whether you're a die-hard pepperoni pizza person or prefer something with a bit more pizzazz, this professional stone set gives you the freedom to customize your pie. This bakeware is designed with your convenience in mind with ceramic material construction. The ceramic material is designed to absorb moisture and offer even heating to produce crispy crusts with every cook.
No matter how long it takes, perfect your pizza-making skills using this heavy-duty ceramic pizza stone set. Equipped with 4 7.5-inch-long by 7.5-inch-wide square stones, this set is a must-have for every kitchen. Perfect for baking pizza, calzones, bread, cookies, and more, the Bialetti Taste of Italy Square Pizza Stone Tile Set is built to last for years to come.
- Craft your own personal-sized custom-made pizzas at home using this convenient tile set
- Ceramic material is designed to cook evenly and absorb moisture to produce crispy crusts in each bake
- Built to retain heat to keep food warm; Goes from oven directly to the dinner table
- Offers long-lasting use with heavy-duty ceramic construction that retains heat
- Each square stone measures 7.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide to offer versatile cooking options
- Perfect for baking pizza, bread, biscuits, cookies, rolls, and more
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.