Give your guests a warm welcome to your home with the Bear Cub Up a Tree Animal Garden Tree Hugger from Bits and Pieces.
This playful bear has big brown eyes and a shiny black nose to enhance the look of your garden or yard. The realistic-looking bear is designed to fit almost any tree trunk in your yard to provide a humorous surprise for family and friends. With a durable resin construction, this durable bear can withstand harsh outdoor weather like rain or snow. Easy to install, this tree hugger attaches to the trunk of almost any tree using the included bracket and any nail or screw. Overall, this bear tree decoration measures 13.25 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 8 inches long to bring a whimsical accent to your garden space.
Enhance the look of your outdoor space with the Bear Cub Up a Tree Animal Garden Tree Hugger from Bits and Pieces.
- Tree hugger decoration provides a decorative accent to your outdoor home or garden space
- Sculpted of durable resin that can withstand outdoor weather
- Realistic bear cub up a tree is an exclusive design to Bits and Pieces brand
- Easily attaches to any tree trunk with the included bracket
- Specific dimensions measuring to 13.25 x 8 x 8 inches
- Material: Resin
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.25 x 8 x 8 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.