Featuring app control and adjustable schedules, the Black+Decker Smart Home kit lets you take total control of your home.
The smart thermostat lets you easily control your heating and cooling with ease. A 7-day programmable schedule with 6 intervals per day allows you to efficiently manage your home's heating system. A simple 4-button interface allows you to change the system mode, fan speed, and increase/decrease the set-point with ease, and app controls let you adjust the schedule from your couch. The thermostat works with 2 heating / 1 cooling heat pump systems and 2 heating / 1 cooling or 2 cooling / 1 heating conventional HVAC systems.
Adjusting throughout the day to offer the perfect amount of light, the turnable smart bulb replaces normal lights while remaining dimmable. Set a timed schedule and customize your lighting throughout the day using the smartphone app. Helping save power or turn on devices when they're needed, the smart plug operates according to a schedule or turns on and off at your command from the app.
Make your house operate efficiently and conveniently with the useful Smart Home Starter Kit from Black+Decker.
- Smart home starter kit lets you take total control of your home with a smart thermostat, lightbulb, and plug
- Program your heating and cooling schedule with the smart thermostat which allows for 6 schedule intervals per day
- Adjust the brightness of your light with the 9-watt / 60-watt smart bulb, and use the app timer to customize your lighting to suit the time of day
- Activate the smart plug from the app, and control the timer and schedule to operate at the times you need power
- Thermostat works with 2 heating / 1 cooling heat pump systems and 2 heating / 1 cooling or 2 cooling / 1 heating conventional HVAC systems
- Thermostat specs:
- Temperature units: Degrees Fahrenheit or degrees Celsius
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 50 degrees Celsius)
- Storage temperature: 14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 to 60 degrees Celsius)
- Humidity range: Less than 90-percent, non-condensing
- Power input: 18 to 30 VAC, 60 hertz
- Load rating: 24 VAC, 1 amp per terminal; Maximum of 2 amps total
- Communication frequency: 802.11 b/g/n
- Model number: BDXHTSL1
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H: 0.92 x 3.97 x 3.92 inches
- Weight: 0.43 pounds
- Turnable White A19 Smart Lightbulb specs:
- Luminosity: 800 lumens
- Correlated color temperature: 2,700 to 6,500 K
- Dimming range: 1-percent to 100-percent (can only be dimmed by app)
- Rated voltage: 120 volts over 60 hertz
- Model number: BDXLBS19T1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.23 x 2.23 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 0.10 pounds
- Smart Plug specs:
- Current rating: 15 amps
- Voltage rating: 120 volts over 60 hertz
- Model number: BDXPS02U
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.31 x 2.87 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 0.14 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.