Protect your machinery and equipment from rust and corrosion with the Black Star Aerosol Rust Converter. Designed to save you from the hassles of rust, this aerosol formula turns ugly rusting metal into a smooth, clean surface ready for painting.
Utilizing a new 2015 formula, the sprayable sealant transforms rust into a slick polymer resin coating. The resin protects your surfaces from future rusting and makes an excellent primer coat for painting or a durable final coat. Suitable for multiple applications, the converter lets you de-rust metal fences, buildings, cars, trucks, trailers, and more, working on any metal surface exposed to the elements or corrosive materials.
Power wash the surface before using and allow the surface to dry. Then apply Black Star utilizing the innovative aerosol can for application. The coating can be painted or left clean after curing, ready for use.
Never sweat over rust damage again with the Black Star Aerosol Rust Converter.
- Aerosol chemical rust converter transforms rust into a slick polymer resin coating
- Acts as a rust converter and stopper as well as a primer for painting your metal and achieving a vivid, smooth color
- Seals out moisture and protects surfaces from future rusting and reoxidizing; Saves you from having to deal with rust over and over again
- Used by roughnecks on North Sea oil rigs to hardened heartland farmers to keep equipment maintained
- For use on fences, metal roofs, steel sheds, cars, trucks, trailers, and more; helps any metal exposed to the elements or corrosive chemicals
- Improves the integrity of your metal without worrying about stripping, wire wheeling, grinding, or sandblasting
- Power wash away any dirt or debris and allow the surface to dry; Apply Black Star with a sprayer, brush, roller, or rag
- Surface will turn black with polymer coating; Coating can be painted after curing
- Use as directed
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 9 x 12 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.