The Bosch GLL3-300 360° Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser features an all-in-one level and alignment solution.
This leveling laser provides fast one-spot job setup. It allows users to line up level, align, square and plumb with one setup point by generating three 360° laser planes – one horizontal and two vertical. Featuring an upgraded diode with a brighter beam than previous generation lasers, the GLL3-300 has a visible range of up to 200 Ft. diameter. The leveling laser features pulse mode, extending the working range up to 300 Ft. diameter and/or in bright lighting, using the optional LR8 receiver or LR 6 receiver. The VisiMax Technology drives maximum line visibility, and the robust over-molded construction withstand rainy or dusty jobsite conditions. The included BM1 positioning device clips to multiple surfaces and provides quick and easy setup.
Get precise and straight jobs with the Bosch GLL3-300 360° Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Lase.
- Complete level and alignment laser quickly arranges and squares room layout with three chalk lines in 360° laser planes, one horizontal and two vertical
- Built-in VisiMax technology monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Upgraded diode with a brighter beam delivers a visible range of up to 200 Ft. diameter
- Pulse mode extends the working range up to 300 Ft. diameter and/or in bright lighting, using an optional LR8 or LR 6 receiver
- BM1 positioning device clips to multiple surfaces, stands on floor with retractable feet and mounts to drywall or wood with screws for quick and easy setup
- Smart Pendulum System self levels and indicates out-of-level condition up to ±4°
- Manual mode locks lines for use at any angle
- Robust over-molded construction IP54 ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation
- Color: Black and Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 22 x 36 inches
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.