Split logs in your own backyard with the 5 Ton Powerful Hydraulic Electric Log Splitter from Boss Industrial.
This high-powered log splitter can cut through logs up to 10 inches in diameter with ease using its 6-inch steel wedge and 1.8 horsepower electric motor. A single-handed design allows you to operate the powerful machine with 1 hand and has a lever that goes back to its starting position once released. With an electric operation, this machine can be started with the push of a button and used in garages and sheds with no fumes. Easily take this lightweight machine with you on the go using the rubber wheels on the back. With strong steel construction, this high-powered machine is built to last year after year.
Ideal for use at home or at your cabin, this 5 Ton Powerful Hydraulic Electric Log Splitter from Boss Industrial is powerful enough to split even the toughest logs with ease.
- Log splitter has a single-handed operation and allows you to split logs in your own backyard
- Powerful hydraulics helps the machine slice through logs with ease
- Strong steel construction makes this splitter last for years to come
- Electric design allows you to use the log splitter in your garage or outdoors
- Rubber wheels help you take this lightweight tool with you on the go
- Splitting force: 5 tons
- Motor: 1.8 horsepower
- Cycle time: 14 seconds
- Hydraulic pressure: 2700 psi
- Oil capacity: 4 quarts
- Maximum log length: 20.5 inches
- Maximum log diameter: 10 inches
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 11 x 19 inches
- Weight: 107 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.