The Bosu BT Pro BYOB Balance Training Ball delivers a workout aimed at developing core strength and stability that challenges the whole body. Take your squats, crunches, lunges, and stretching exercises to a more intense level. Whether the goal is to tone and strengthen, enhance agility, supplement physical therapy recovery, or an intense cardio session, the ball used by therapists and trainers can also be used in the comfort of your home.
This workout and balance ball's half-ball design creates stability to force engagement of muscle training. Ideal for a variety of sports training, balance, and plyometric drills train muscle explosiveness and acceleration. Train multiple muscle groups and multiple joints with a workout that challenges the entire body.
A smooth, non-skid, and non-marking base allows you a worry-free home workout. This training ball's lightweight design makes for easy transport and storage when not in use, and the gray and black color scheme makes for a subtle appearance when being used. Durable, latex-free, burst-resistant construction ensures your interval training is beneficial and productive.
For a versatile, whole-body workout, add the Bosu Pro Balance Ball to your workout setup.
- Half ball design enhances core strength, balance, and stability
- Great for toning and strengthening, physical therapy, sport-specific training, or cardio
- Trains multiple muscle groups and joints simultaneously
- Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base protects floors and your safety
- Lightweight for easy transport and storage
- Subtle, gray-black color
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- Holds up to 350 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Height: 10 inches when fully inflated
- Includes hand pump and owner's manual
- 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.