Cook your tortillas to perfection with the user-friendly Brentwood TS-129 Electric Tortilla Maker and have fresh warm tortillas with your next meal.
With an adjustable heat handle and heat settings, you can cook your tortillas to your liking, whether you like them fluffier or crispier. You’ll have up to 1,200 watts to press your 12-Inch tortillas exactly how you like them.
With 2 non-stick aluminum plates, clean the press with no problem. A simple wipe-down of the aluminum plates and stainless-steel body is all that’s needed to keep your tortilla press clean. Plus, enjoy years of tortilla making as the beautiful stainless steel design provides long-lasting durability. This tortilla maker isn’t just for tortillas, feel free to make and enjoy flatbread, chapatti, roti, and more with this versatile tortilla presser.
Whether you’re looking to make fresh tortillas or roti, use the Brentwood TS-129 Electric Tortilla Maker for easy and fresh results every time.
- Cook perfectly round and authentic 12-inch tortillas with this stainless-steel non-stick tortilla maker
- Adjustable heat allows you to properly create either soft or crispy tortillas that cater to your liking
- Non-stick aluminum plates make it easy to cook and clean for an all-around hassle-free experience
- Power and pre-heat indicator lights provide an easy to use and user-friendly cooking experience
- Tortilla presser also be used to make flatbread, chapatti, roti, and more for the utmost versatility
- Stainless steel exterior provides long-lasting use and years of tortilla making
- Power: 1200 watts
- Power type: Corded electric
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5 x 12 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.