Complete your DJing or professional event light design system with the Chauvet DJ OBEY40DFI2.4 Universal Wireless LED Lighting Controller for 12 Lights.
This wireless LED lighting DMXcontrolled is perfect for DJing events, karaoke bars, events, performances, and live music shows, and is capable of handling all of the complexities and intricacies of modern lighting fixtures from a sleek, compact design with multiple controls. Easily send wireless DMX signals across any room or performance area using the built-in D-Fi 2.40-hertz transmitter that produces a clear and steady signal to any light fixture.
This powerfully designed board is capable of controlling up to 12 different intelligent light units with up to 16 channels on each fixture for a complex and vibrant light design to enhance any party, show, or business. Compatible with all D-Fi systems that operate on 2.40 gigahertz, this universal controller box will help you create a full sound and lighting system.
Upgrade your lighting design and capabilities with the OBEY40DFI2.4 Universal Wireless LED Lighting Controller for 12 Lights from Chauvet DJ.
- Wireless LED lighting DMX controller is great for DJing, events, performances, live music shows, and more
- Capable of handling all the complexities of today's lighting fixtures from a sleek, compact design with multiple controls
- Easily send wireless DMX signals across any room or event space using the built-in D-Fi 2.40-hertz transmitter
- Powerful design is capable of controlling up to 12 different intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
- Control board is compatible with all D-Fi systems that operate on 2.4G gigahertz to create full sound and lighting system
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 3.50 x 6.70 inches
- Weight: 5.70 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.