Protect your shelter with nothing but the best with the CLAM Travel PopUp Cover.
If you are someone who has quite a few secret ice fishing spots and transports your shelter from spot to spot, a travel cover and runner kit will help increase the life of your equipment. It features construction material that resists almost any weather conditions and will keep your shelter snow and slush-free.
CLAM's travel covers also feature pockets for storing straps during transit. Fit this durable cover over your Yukon, Yukon XL, Kodiak, and Denali gear, and rely on this fishing accessory to extend the lifespan of your shelter. This protective cover protects your fish trap shelter and your gear inside your shelter tub during travel or storage. Don't stress over all the odds and ends of your equipment. With this shelter cover, you will have no trouble packing up your shelter, poles, and even the necessary hardware.
Keep your gear free and clear of winter's least attractive qualities from harming your gear with this CLAM Fish Trap Shelter Travel Cover.
- Protective cover for Yukon, Yukon XL, Kodiak, and Denali; Fits over shelter poles and hardware for added convenience (Cover only, shelter sold separately)
- Includes pockets for storing straps during transit and straps and clips to attach to the sides of your shelter tub
- Ideal for fishers who carry their shelter by sled, ATV, or in the back of their pickup truck
- Features durable, weather-resistant construction to support your hobby and stand up to the toughest conditions
- Travel cover keeps your gear in and snow and slush out during transport
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.