Throwing axes function as fun sporting equipment, practical tools, and awesome collector's items. Add the Cold Steel 24.5-Ounce Tactical/Sport Spike Hawk Axe to your collection for axe throwing, camping, wood cutting, and other carpentry needs.
This sport throwing axe features a unique shape with a narrow blade and long spike. Sport throwers admire this throwing axe's ability to deeply "stick" into wooden targets by blade or by spike, effectively doubling the chances of a successful throw. The unique design is also beneficial for use as a survival or tactical axe.
This throwing axe has a differentially-hardened, drop-forged 1055 carbon steel head that's both lightweight and sturdy. The steel axe head has a sharp edge for cutting and soft steel body for absorbing impact when thrown. This sturdy axe also features an American hickory handle.
This lightweight throwing axe weighs 24.5 ounces and measures 22 inches long.
- Spiked axe popular with sport throwers due to its ability to stick to wooden targets by blade or spike, effectively doubling your chances of a successful throw
- Great for camping, axe throwing, carpentry, and wood cutting with carbon steel blade and American hickory handle
- Drop-forged 1055 carbon steel head with sharp edge for cutting and soft steel body for absorbing impact when thrown
- Lightweight throwing hand axe weighs 24.5 ounces and measures 22 inches long
- Sheath sold separately (model number: SL90SH)
- Always use with caution
- Arrives sharp
- Part number: 90SH
- Head material: Drop-forged 1055 carbon steel
- Handle material: American hickory wood
- Color: Black/brown
- Overall length: 22 inches
- Weight: 24.5 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.