Finding a powerful fan that is small enough to fit in your room or workspace can be a challenge. For a compact and high-velocity fan that is sure to satisfy your cooling needs, try this 2-pack of 9-Inch, 3-Speed High-Velocity Floor Fans by Comfort Zone.
This small indoor fan features 3 speeds that are adjustable from a knob on the back of the fan, allowing you total control over your cooling. The base of this all-metal fan features sturdy rubber feet to minimize annoying vibration sounds, providing quiet and efficient cooling while you work. This compact fan also features a 180-degree tilt option that allows you to adjust the fan to varying angles between 0 and 180-degrees to optimize airflow to where you need it most. Although this fan is considered a floor fan, the compact size of this unit means the fan will also fit on small tables or desks. Move this fan from room to room easily with the metal carrying handle built into the back of the fan.
For an adjustable, compact floor fan that is designed for long-term use, try this 2-pack of 9-Inch, 3-Speed High-Velocity Floor Fans by Comfort Zone.
- 2-pack of compact 9-inch high-velocity fans that are the perfect small industrial indoor fans for cooling any room in your home or garage
- Choose between the 3 speed settings and adjust the airflow with the knob on the back of the fan
- 180-degree tilt feature allows you to set this fan on the floor and adjust the angle of the airflow
- Constructed from durable metal that is designed for long-term use
- Rubber feet on the base prevent the fan from sliding around and safety grill protects you from moving blades
- Carrying handle on the back make it easy to transport this utility fan from room to room in your home
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 5 x 16.5 x 23.5 inches
- Diameter: 9 Inch
- Weight: 1 pound
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.