Have your summer fun right on top of the water with the COMFY FLOATS No Inflate Water Pad Float.
This water pad is crafted from a high-density foam that requires no inflation to float. The foam pad simply unrolls and lays flat on the water, creating a surface to lounge on, catch a break from swimming, or perfect your cannonball. The attached D-ring allows easy anchoring to docks boats for middle-of-the-lake splash time fun. When it's time to head back to dry land, the water pad dries quickly and rolls up for easy storage with the rest of your summer gear.
The foam water pad float has two layers, each with a distinct color to clearly delineate the top from the bottom. UV-resistant and tough against punctures and tears, the water pad float gives years of use without having to worry about patching holes. The foam pad offers a generous size of 12 by 5 feet, allowing 3 to 5 people on the float at one time.
Float on your favorite pool or lake with the COMFY FLOATS No Inflate Water Pad for a fun and safe way to enjoy swim time with family and friends.
- Spend a day out on the water with the COMFY FLOATS Water Pad Pool and Lake Float
- Crafted from a puncture-resistant, high-density foam requiring no inflation to float
- Includes tie-off ring for anchoring in place or attaching to boats
- Big enough for 3 to 5 people to enjoy lounging, splashing, swimming, or diving
- Dual colors visually delineate which side is top and which is bottom
- Foam material UV-resistant and easy to clean
- Easily rolls up for storage or portability
- Material: High-density foam
- Color: Yellow, teal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 5 x 1.18 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.