The Very Firm D-Core Cervical Support Pillow helps correct the spinal posture of the neck while sleeping and is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
For back sleeping, a very firm cervical roll supports the neck while the D-shaped center gently cradles the head for better sleep. In order to provide therapeutic benefits and help restore the natural curve of the neck, two very firm cervical rolls provide different support options. Use the smaller neck roll if you are in the adjustment phase or if you prefer slightly less support, and use the larger neck roll for maximum support. It may take some time to adjust to this cervical pillow and immediate overuse may actually increase neck pain. For best results, slowly ease into orthopedic correction by alternating between this pillow and your current pillow. The D-Core pillow fits in a standard pillowcase.
The D-Core Standard Firm Cervical Neck Support Pillow from Core Products offers a comfortable, yet supportive night's sleep.
- Cervical neck support sleeping pillow may need to be alternated with your current pillow to take time to adjust over several weeks
- Extra firm D-shaped pillow helps deliver better back sleeping by cradling the head and allowing the built-in neck roll to firmly support the neck
- Full-sized pillow is ideal for most men and taller women to help restore posture
- D-shaped center helps restore proper curvature of the spine and is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders
- Fits standard size pillowcases, is non-allergenic, and has a cotton and polyester blend cover
- Hand wash this pillow in col water with mild soap, no chlorine additive, and dry flat
- Cover material: Polyester and cotton
- Fill material: Polyester
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 16 x 5 inches
- Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.