Transfer high-quality video from professional devices with the 1-Foot Female to Micro BNC HD-SDI Adapter Cable from Custom Cable Connection.
This adapter cable features a true 75 Ohm female BNC connection and a true 75 Ohm male micro HD BNC connection to transfer video for professional broadcast applications. The 1-foot HD-SDI cable is ideal for adapting your standard BNC connections to high-density micro BNC for high-quality video data streaming. 100-percent sweep tested, this 1-foot cord is ready to meet the requirements of 6-gigabit-per-second data transfer used in professional applications with patch panels and CCTV devices and cameras. With a durable design, this high-quality video cable features a braided copper interior that is coated in black high-density polyethylene for extra flexibility, providing years of use.
Adapt your standard BNC connections to high-density micro BNC with the 1-Foot Micro BNC HD-SDI Adapter Cable from Custom Cable Connection.
- 1-foot female to male 75-ohm connector adapts BNC connections to HD Micro BNC cables for quality frequency data transfer
- Insulates the 23AWG solid copper wire with polyethylene to stop interference for an uninterrupted connection
- Designed to meet professional standards, adapting standard BNC to high-density micro BNC connections
- Dual copper braided shield offers amazing flexibility, strength, and shielding against interference
- 100-percent sweep tested to meet the modern demands of 6-gigabit-per-second data transfer
- Length: 1-foot
- Supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M Standards
- Connector A: True 75-ohm standard BNC female
- Connector B: True 75-ohm high-density micro BNC male
- Number of coax: 1
- RG type: Mini RG59
- Conductor material: Bare copper
- Insulation material: Gas-injected FHDPE
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.