The DK2 Power 6 in. 14 HP Commercial Cyclonic Chipper Shredder features dual swing chutes, 13-inch cutting blades, DOT road-legal tires, and a 36-inch extended axle. The load chute is pickup truck height and the engine is covered by a Commercial Command Pro 3-Year Kohler warranty.
The 14 HP Kohler Commercial engine has an RPM of 3,600, and the dual 13-inch cutting blades auto-adjust to pulverize brush and up to 6.25-inch diameter trees. For increased longevity, the blades are double-edge cut reversible. The tool-free dual swing chutes quickly open for easy drum access. The DOT road-legal tires on a 36-inch extended axle are ideal for unlevel ground and increased towing stability.
The feed chute features dual integrated handles for easy equipment moving, a quick-drop stand, and a 2-inch ball removable tow bar. Schedule 80 tool-free chip chute pipe rotates 180 degrees and is pickup truck height for chip bed loading.
It includes your own set of LOCKOUT KEYS, safety glasses, ear protection, work gloves, oil bottle, and assembly tools. DK2 Power engineers and manufactures high-performance equipment for the hard-working professional.
- Commercial chipper with extended axles and trailer tow hitch
- Kohler 429 cc CH440 engine
- Dual belt drive drum transmission 13-inch dual-edge reversible cutting blades
- Auto-adjust cutters for brush up to 6.25 diameter trees.
- Auto blade branch feeding
- DOT approved for legal road towing: Extended 36 in. axle with code 8x3.37 DOT-T2018 4.80-8 QD-712-11 DOT 58C1 tires; tire size 17.5-inch diameter x 5.2-inch wide grease bearing rims
- Built-in steel toolbox with safety glasses, ear protection, work gloves, oil fill bottle, and assembly tools included
- Lock out safety keys
- Dual tool-free swing open chutes for fast drum access
- 180° schedule 80 tool-free rotational spout on-chip chute.
- Pickup truck bed height
- Extra-large reinforced feed hopper with dual equipment moving handles
- Assembled dimensions: (L x W x H) 102 x 47 x 59 inches
- Warranty: 3-year Kohler and 1-year Detail K2 warranty
- Weight: 375 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.