(2 Pack) of DeWitt 20 Year 4 x 250 feet 4.1-Ounce Landscape Fabric Weed Barrier Rolls are best in the industry for cost-conscious professional and commercial installations.
Weeds are problematic. If not attended to quickly, they can overrun an otherwise beautiful lawn or garden. This weed barrier is ideal for cost-conscious individuals and can be used as a ground cover, for soil stabilization, erosion control, gardening, landscaping, and for ultimately stopping weeds before they start. The needle-punched fabric is aided by reinforced fiber that helps with moisture control and helps the fabric stay put on sloped areas. The heavy-duty fibers are perfect for controlling weeds and stabilizing loose soil areas and provides a non-chemical method of weed control while allowing air, water, and nutrients to pass through plant roots.
Perfect for greenhouses, outdoor displays, and gardens or in all areas where loose soil needs to be stabilized and can be used to retain unstable and deteriorating rock and plant walls. The roll has 1,000 square feet of coverage area.
- (2 Pack) of DeWitt 20 Year 4 x 250 feet 4.1-Ounce Landscape Fabric Weed Barriers
- 1,000 square feet of coverage area
- Woven, polypropylene, needle-punched fabric with reinforced fiber for extra moisture control and helps the fabric stay put on sloped areas
- Provides a non-chemical method of weed control while allowing air, water, and nutrients to pass through plant roots
- Heavy-duty fibers that are perfect for controlling weeds and stabilizing loose soil areas
- Will control weed growth from popping up through mulch and soil, and around rocks and landscape decor
- Perfect for greenhouses, outdoor displays, and gardens or in all areas where loose soil needs to be stabilized
- Prevents harmful insects and wildlife from damaging sensitive plants and roots
- Resists punctures, tears, and weed growth to keep your garden looking great
- Can be used to retain unstable and deteriorating rock and plant walls
- Designed to assure positive permeability, strength, and lasting quality
- Striped every 12 inches to aid in plant alignment
- Best in the industry for cost-conscious professional and commercial installations
- Dimensions (W x L): 4 x 250 feet
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Quantity: 2 Rolls
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 20-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.