Stay warm this winter without breaking the bank on heating bills with the powerful and efficient Dr. Infrared Heater 1500-Watt Dual Heating Hybrid Space Heater. This heater's Advanced Dual Heating Hybrid System, which combines PTC and Quartz Infrared Elements, is great at blowing out more hot air on less power.
This infrared space heater also features 3 heating modes for more options. Eco mode consumes less power, while High runs at 1500 watts and Low runs at 1200 watts. Use the 12-hour timer and built-in thermostat for even more easy control over the temperature.
The Dr. Infrared Heater is full of safety features too. There aren't any exposed heating coils, and the heater is UL and cUL certified for the highest safety standards with tip-over and overheat shut-off protection.
- Unique Hybrid Dual heating system uses both PTC and Infrared heating elements for more heat output
- The larger blower pushes out more air volume with very low noise, plus this space heater features 3 heat modes (Eco, High, and Low) and a 12-hour timer
- Perfectly safe around children and pets with no exposed heating elements
- A built-in thermostat controls temperature set between 50-86 degrees F
- UL and cUL certified for the highest safety standards with tip-over and overheat shut off protection
- Includes a remote control
- Voltage: 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Wattage: 1500 watts
- Amperage: 12.5 amps
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 9 x 12 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.