Needing to add a new high-speed oscillating versatile tool kit to your home workshop? This versatile Dremel MM35 Multi-Max Tool operates as a cutting tool, sanding tool, and scraping tool.
The Dremel Multi-Max MM35 features 3.5 amps of power to easily tackle some of the toughest applications. The tool-less innovative design makes for quick and secure accessory changes making your job easier. The extra-wide 3.2-degree angle of oscillation delivers fast and precise cuts. The variable speed 10,000-21,000 OPM allows for optimal performance and control with a variety of materials. The included soft bag is a great place to store your tools and accessories keeping your tools safe over the years. The ergonomically designed toolset is optimized with a soft grip that adds comfort and control.
Components inside the tool kit include a multi-max oscillating tool, a drywall jab saw, a wood and metal flush cut blade, a hook and loop pad, sanding sheets, and a storage bag. Add this Dremel MM35-01 Multi-Max 3.5 Amp Oscillating Versatile Tool Kit to your workshop today and undertake those tough projects.
- Powerful 3.5 Amp oscillating tool motor easily tackles the toughest applications
- Innovative design for quick, secure accessory change without a wrench
- Extra-wide 3.2-degree oscillation angle provides the right speed to tackle any application
- Variable speed from 10,000-21,000 OPM for optimal performance and control with a variety of materials
- Soft grip for comfort and control while working on those tough jobs
- 7-foot durable rubber cord allows for a wide working range
- Tool kit includes a multi-max oscillating tool, a drywall jab saw, a wood and metal flush cut blade, a hook and loop pad, sanding sheets, and a storage bag
- Color: Black
- Material: Composite
- Dimension (L x W x H): 14.2 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.