Enjoy a fun day out on the water with the Driftsun 4-foot 9-Inch Fifty-50 Skim and Wakesurf Board. Made for intermediate to advanced riders, this combo board gives the best of both worlds while cruising the waves.
The board features a pro-traction diamond-patterned EVA foam for maximum grip, helping you stay balanced on the wave riding board at all times. With a pointed nose and diamond tail shape design, you'll enjoy the utmost stability. Plus, the flat bottom base adds precision and speed for sharp turns and an all-around smooth riding experience.
Versatility and adaptability was top of mind when designing the Fifty-50. That is why the wakesurf and skimboard combo is made for riders of different levels with 3 removable fin thrusters. Intermediate riders can start out riding with 3 fins to get the hang of things, while advanced riders can remove 2 fins for increased speed, control, and explosiveness. Therefore, this board will truly grow with all riders.
Crush those waves and have fun while doing it with the Drift Sun Fifty-50 Skim and Wakesurf Board.
- Wakesurf and skimboard combo gives you the best of both worlds when out riding on the water
- Features a pro-traction pad made of diamond-pattern EVA foam for maximum grip
- Durable, lightweight design uses an epoxy fiberglass construction with a full carbon fiber wrap
- Wakesurf board displays both a pointed nose and a diamond tail shape with reinforced carbon fiber fails for the utmost stability
- Flat bottom base adds precision and speed for an all-around smooth and sharp ride
- 3 removable fin thrusters let intermediate riders improve and advanced riders to gain more speed, explosiveness, and control
- Maximum weight: 200 pounds
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 57 x 21.5 inches
- Weight: 11.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.