Maximize storage space in your truck and keep your most valuable gear safe, secure, and organized with the DU-HA 10043 Under Seat Storage Gun Case Organizer for Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra trucks. This rear under-seat storage case keeps all your gear and up to 2 full-length firearms in a single, easy-access, and hidden location.
This rear seat storage for trucks is specifically designed for Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra extended cab truck model years 2007-2013. The rear under-seat storage box includes dividers that also double as gun racks for 3 full-length rifles or shotguns (a legal gun case in most states). From the job site to the woods, this rear seat storage is also perfect for your power tools, tow ropes, tie-down straps, first aid kits, tackle, bungee straps, hats, boots, gloves, chains, jumper cables, and more.
Getting this back seat gun lockbox installed is easy too. The hidden gun storage case installs in just 10 minutes with all hardware included and no tools required.
- Stores your gear and firearms in a single easy-access, out-of-sight rear seat storage box so you’ll always know where it is
- Designed to fit under the rear seat in 2007-2013 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra Light Duty & 2007-2014 Heavy Duty Crew Cab pickup trucks
- Rear under seat storage includes dividers that also double as gun racks for 3 full-length rifles or shotguns (legal gun case in most states)
- Installs in under 10 minutes with all hardware included and no tools required
- Allows you to store your gear, guns, power tools, tow ropes, tie-down straps, first aid kits, tackle, bungee straps, hats, boots, gloves, chains, jumper cables, and more
- Roto-molded construction of heavy-duty polyethylene to stand up to heavy use and gear
- The organizers/gun racks are easily removable so you can store larger items
- Made in the USA
- Color: Dark gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56.25 x 17.75 x 8 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.