Awaken ready to take on the day with the Early Bird Essential 10-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
This California-king-sized rest relief with memory and support foam layers cradles your body for comfort with a lively, cool feel. Designed with dual layers, this mattress is built with a top layer of cooling gel memory foam for ultimate temperature control, comfort, and immediate pressure point relief. Coupled with durable support foam, this 10-inch thick mattress pad provides lasting stability and support, so you're always ready to jump out of bed and seize the day.
Whether you're a side, back, or stomach sleeper, this essential cushion adapts to your unique body shape to keep you supported all night long. Great for spinal alignment, this medium-firm cushion lets you kiss morning aches and pains goodbye. Measuring 83 inches long and 72 inches wide, this comforting mattress helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
Wake up refreshed, inspired, and ready to blaze new trails with the Essential Collection 10-Inch California King Dual Layer Mattress from Early Bird.
- California-king-sized dual layer mattress provides you with cooling comfort and support all night long
- Cooling gel layer pairs with memory foam layer for ultimate stability and responsiveness; offers medium-firm level support
- Essentials gel design great for side, back, and stomach sleepers to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Cushioning foam promotes proper spine alignment, relieves pressure, and minimizes aches and pains
- Custom-milled cover adds breathable comfort while also protecting your mattress from regular wear and tear
- Size: California king
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 72 x 10 inches
- Weight: 71 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.