Whether it's lunch on the go or keeping your electronics safe out on the water, have a great place to keep your most important things in the ENGEL 7.5-Quart EVA Gasket Seal Ice and DryBox Cooler.
This leak-proof cooler/drybox is perfect for a wide variety of uses thanks to the quality design of injection-molded PP copolymer and insulated foam. This cooler is designed with an airtight EVA seal that keeps cool air inside the cooler, while the carry handles and shoulder straps make for easy carrying. With 7.5 quarts of space, this cooler can handle up to 8 cans or 5 pounds of ice with ease.
Coolers can be difficult to clean at times, but not this ENGEL cooler. Thanks to a stain/odor-resistance and a non-absorbent surface, this bad boy can be cleaned by a quick wipe down. Keep your valuables close at all times by using this ENGEL cooler and drybox.
- Leakproof 7.5-quart portable cooler made with quality injection-molded PP copolymer and insulated with polystyrene foam
- Airtight EVA gasket seal keeps cold air inside the cooler
- Carry handles and integrated shoulder straps allow for a more convenient way to transport the cooler
- Cooler is stain/odor-resistant and has a non-absorbent, easy-to-clean surface
- Holds up to 8 cans or 5 pounds of ice
- Self-stopping hinge and stainless steel screws ensure easy opening and closing
- Versatile design allows for it to be used as a traditional cooler or drybox for electronic devices
- Size: 7.5 quarts
- Color: Blue
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.