With more and more germs and air irritants affecting day-to-day life, make sure your own home isn't subject to the same conditions. With the Ionic Pro Turbo HEPA Air Purifier from ENVION, your space will be free from air pollutants that can be dangerous for your health.
Made for medium to large rooms, this air cleaner can purify up to 500 square feet 3 times in 1 hour. The 3-speed fan lets you decide what cleaning level is most desirable. With True HEPA filtration and ionic purification, this air purifier captures 99.9-percent of pollutants. In combination with UV light, this irritant remover expertly reduces certain viruses and bacteria.
This sophisticated tower uses less energy than a compact fluorescent bulb. With an easy-to-clean filter, you can limit the frequency of costly filter replacements, saving money. Say goodbye to airborne germs and odors and discharge invigorated, clean air without emitting any ambient noise.
Don't overlook the impact your home's air quality has on your well-being. Improve your health and the health of those around you with the ENVION Ionic Pro Turbo HEPA Air Purifier.
- HEPA air purifier reduces airborne germs and odors from your home and discharges invigorated air without emitting ambient noise
- Made for medium to large rooms with 3-speed fan for desired cleaning level and up to 3.5 cleans in 1 hour
- Sanitize and remove 99.9-percent of airborne pollutants with ionic purification
- Easy to clean front-loading filter limits the frequency of costly replacements
- Germicidal chamber reduces airborne germs and bacteria
- Sophisticated tower design uses less energy than a compact fluorescent bulb
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.7 x 9.5 x 27.2 inches
- Weight: 7.9 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.