Get to work on your motorcycle or dirt bike with the Extreme Max 300-Pound Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Table.
All you have to do is set your bike on the table, secure the bike with the included fasteners, and lift the bike to your desired height by stepping on the foot pedal. There are no additional tools required - except the ones you need to work on your bike. The hydraulic lift has a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds.
This hydraulic motorcycle lift table rises to a maximum height of 34 inches. You won't have to stoop or kneel while working on your motorbike. Once your bike is at the right height, use the locking bar to secure the lift in place. The padded rubber platform prevents the bike from getting scratched or scraped.
Don't worry about running out to the hardware store, either. All necessary hardware is included with the Extreme Max 300-Pound Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Table.
- Lift up to 300 pounds with the Extreme Max Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Table for dirt bikes or small motorcycles
- Lifts bike or motorcycle up to 34 inches off the ground; secure in place with locking bar
- Padded rubber platform prevents scratching or scraping on bike
- Foot pedal operation makes the lift table easy to use
- All necessary hardware is included
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.52 x 16.50 x 14.61 inches
- Weight: 70.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.