Simplify how you compost your yard waste with the FCMP Outdoor 8-Sided Dual-Chamber Tumbling Composter. This handy composter will help the environment, as well as help you get the job done more quickly.
This 8-sided composter is both sleek and efficient. Simply turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days for effective use. This prevents you from having to mix your compost pile by hand. In ideal conditions, your compost will be able to finish in 2 weeks or more.
With the large sliding doors, it'll be easy to add or remove compost. The composter's 2 separated sides give you the flexibility to add more compost or finish composting, whichever you desire. You'll have tons of oxygen always in your chamber thanks to the composter's aeration holes and deep fins.
Whether you're new to the composting game or have been doing it for years, you'll benefit from the FCMP Outdoor 8-Sided Dual-Chamber Tumbling Composter.
- The original 8 sided dual chamber tumbling composter upgraded with two doors and a painted frame.
- Avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- Fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable doors make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost
- Two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side available to add fresh scraps/clippings
- Feature aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
- Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost
- Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds
- Total capacity: 37 gallons
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.