Bring deeper safety and a feeling of security when driving in hazardous weather or dark nights with the 9 Inch LED Halo Angel Eyes Headlights by Fieryred.
Created for compatibility with 2018-2021 Wrangler JL, these headlights deliver light that will light up the road for you, keeping you safe and equipped to handle any challenges. These 9-inch JL headlights come with an H13 connector to make installation easy and do not require a bracket for installation. Additionally, the upgraded halo angel eyes feature gives no optical gap and is aesthetically engineered.
These headlights make the perfect addition to your vehicle, offering superior lighting performance every time. With such reliability and clear light, these lights are DOT compliant for visibility, durability, and reliability that secures your and others' safety.
Strengthen your safety and take on the road ahead with the 9 Inch LED Halo Angel Eyes Headlights for Wrangler JL by Fieryred.
- 9-inch LED headlights strengthen your visibility and the safety of other drivers
- Compatible with 2018-2021 Wrangler JL, so you get an ideal fit for clear vision
- Easy plug and play installation with an included H13 connector
- CREE chips offers 78-percent relative light intensity under 150-degrees C/302-degrees F
- Delivers reliable illumination against rain, snow, and other harsh conditions
- Package includes (2) LED headlights & H13 connector
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.14 x 10.73 x 10.73 inches
- Weight: 7.99 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.