Get any sized vehicle around a wide range of terrains with this set of Traction Board Recovery Ladders from Fieryred.
These traction mats are designed with ultra-tough teeth to provide you with maximum traction to get your vehicle out of tough spots. Use this set on snow, dirt, mud, sand, or any low traction spot to get your car back on the road in no time. This set of traction boards are extremely durable, flexible, and heavy-duty to provide the strongest traction for years of use. An extraordinary bottom design features nodules and channels that make an ideal, firm base against icy or snowy ground. Designed with built-in shovels, these recovery ladders can also be used to remove extra dirt or snow while ergonomic handles ensure easy storage and mounting when not in use.
Easily get your vehicle out of low traction areas like snow or sand with this pair of Traction Board Recovery Ladders from Fieryred.
- Traction recovery boards get any sized vehicle out of a wide range of terrains including snow, ice, and dirt
- Front channels don't trap dirt and debris for enhanced vehicle recovery
- Nodules and channels on the bottom of the mats are designed to suit most terrains
- Durable and flexible design provides the strongest traction for years of use
- Built-in shovels with ergonomic handles allow you to shovel dirt or snow to help get your vehicle out of tough spots
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.29 x 45.63 x 12.87 inches
- Weight: 14.96 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.