Get any sized vehicle around a wide range of terrains with this set of Traction Boards with Jack Lift Bases from Fieryred.
These traction mats are designed with aggressive teeth that are perfectly positioned to prevent your vehicle from slipping in wet or icy conditions. Use this set on snow, dirt, mud, sand, or any low traction spot to get your car back on the road in no time. Crafted of heavy-duty polypropylene, these tracks can withstand up to 10 tons of weight and can be bent up to 90-degrees in extreme conditions. The front channels are designed to increase friction, while a jack base can lift your vehicle up to get you out of tough spots. Designed with built-in shovels, these recovery ladders can also be used to remove extra dirt or snow to help get you back on the road.
Easily get your vehicle out of low traction areas like snow or sand with this pair of Traction Boards with Jack Lift Bases from Fieryred.
- Traction recovery boards feature aggressive teeth to get your vehicle out of snow, mud, or dirt
- Contoured ramp fits most tires and makes it easy to drive up and down
- Features a built-in shovel to remove excess dirt or snow to get your car moving
- Built-in jack base helps lift your vehicle up on less ideal terrain
- Tracks can be stacked for easy storage and transportation
- Package includes 2 traction recovery boards
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.46 x 43.49 x 12.48 inches
- Weight: 16.72 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.