Ramp-up your football practice with the First Pitch Quarterback Football Throwing Kickoff Punting Machine.
Catch more passes in a week than you normally would in an entire season! The First Pitch Quarterback Football Machine provides numerous opportunities for your team's training routine. It throws great spirals time after time, and simulates kickoffs and punts. Perfect for receiver and running back hand and route drills, defensive back and linebacker reaction & zone drills, and special teams drills.
There are 2 motors in the Quarterback Football Machine (and there is no flexible shaft to break like in other top brand machines, and of which are normally not covered by warranty)
This highly-rated Quarterback Football Machine is popular with football coaches, players and parents and is perfect for home, team or league use. You can not get a better football passing machine and football kicking machine all built into one and for hundreds less than the other top brands.
- First Pitch Quarterback Football Machine includes two motors to throw spirals and simulate kickoffs and punts accurately up to 80 yards
- Machine includes 2 different slides that allow you to train for both spirals and swivels
- Adjustable legs allow for multiple height adjustments for more drills
- Swivel Base allows you to cover the whole field so you can train for long passes and prepare on both defense and offense
- Fits both “Official” and “Youth” size footballs so both beginners and professionals can develop skills
- Runs off 120 Volt power or a 1500 Watt generator
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 40 x 20 x 20 inches
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty for commercial use
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty for Teams, Leagues, Schools and Residential use
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Perfect!! Great product
So far so good - got it for mason to practice catching hard passes. He loves it