A great tool for any cook or griller, the FlipFork Boss 5-In-1 Grill Spatula has everything you need to enjoy a day behind the pit while producing mouth-watering food.
This complete grilling utensil comes with a knife, fork, meat tenderizer, bottle opener, and spatula. Constructed from high-quality stainless steel, this barbeque tool is rust and corrosion-resistant for a durable and dependable utensil made for outdoor cooking. The handle is made from acacia wood with an ergonomic grip for comfortable, all-day use. It's also water-resistant to prevent warping and highly resistant to fungus.
With heat resistance up to 1000 degrees, you don't need to worry about this spatula folding under the heat of a 42-ounce Porterhouse, an Atlantic salmon, or a garden-fresh vegetable. When the grill is closed, and the flame is extinguished, throw this all-in-1 cooking accessory in the dishwasher for fast and easy cleanup.
Whether you need to slice through meat like butter, crack open a cold one, or taste-test your newest recipe, this 3.5-inch Grill Spatula from FlipFork simplifies your grilling so you can focus on the food.
- Complete 5-in-1 grill spatula includes knife, fork, tenderizer, and bottle opener for an all-around bbq tool
- High-quality stainless steel is rust and corrosion-resistant for durable and dependable outdoor cooking
- Acacia wood handle with an ergonomic grip for comfortable use is water-resistant to prevent warping and highly resistant to fungus
- Heat-resistant up to 1000 degrees, maintaining a sturdy flip with a 42oz Porthouse, Atlantic salmon, or garden-fresh vegetable
- Dishwasher safe for a fast and easy cleanup that produces a ready-to-use spatula for your next barbeque
- Color: Original
- Material: Stainless steel & acacia wood
- Dimensions (L x W): 17.75 x 3.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.