Feed your plants everything they need to sprout and flourish all from 1 bag with the Ocean Forest Potting Soil 12-Pack from FoxFarm.
This powerhouse blend features premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and Pacific Northwest sea-going fish and crab meal, a perfect combination of nutrients and pH-balancing ingredients. Forest humus, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give this soil a light, aerated texture so your bulbs have the necessary air and water content to grow strong and full.
Great for container gardens, each 12-quart potting soil bag is ready to use right away, no mixing or add-ins required. Don't skip straight to nitrogen to encourage branching and budding. Instead, try this natural blend with a pH adjusted between 6.3 to 6.8 to promote healthy, sustainable growth habits for your flowers, herbs, and greenery season after season. With this pack of 12 bags, you'll have enough soil to tide you over for years of green-thumb growing, or use this set all at once to refresh your large planter beds.
Add the FoxFarm Ocean Forest Garden Potting Soil Mix to your gardening routine and watch your plants come alive this spring.
- Specially-formulated potting soil mix 12-pack has everything your plants need to grow strong and full for a blossoming spring
- 12-quart blend with earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish and crab meal, forest humus, moss, and more
- Pre-mixed formula arrives ready to use, no mix-ins or additives required, so you can start growing and refreshing straight away
- Natural pH sits at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum upkeep without using harsh nitrogen-infused blends
- Encourages strong branching and healthy, sustainable growing habits for your flowers, containerized plants, and greenery
- Color: Blue
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 11 x 15 inches
- Weight: 11.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.