Delight in the perfect backdrop for your home-cooking creations with the Gibson Home Break and Chip Resistant Square Dinnerware Set in Opal. This 18-piece dinnerware set is the perfect meeting place between classic style and everyday functionality. The classic curved shape looks great with any table setting and provides additional surface area for showing off delicious homemade meals. The shape is also functional, allowing for a stackable and space-saving design for easy storage in china and kitchen cabinets. No matter what the occasion is this durable porcelain set is the versatile service set you need in your home. All items are made of a strong glass material that is made to be chip and break-resistant for a lightweight yet durable set that is safe and convenient for everyday use and dishwasher and microwave safe. The set offers service for 6 including 6 dinner plates, 6 dessert plates, and 6 soup bowls. Serve up classic elegance for every meal with the Gibson Home Break and Chip Resistant Square Dinnerware Set in Opal.
- Complete service set for 6 that includes dinner plates, dessert plates, and bowls that are dishwasher and microwave safe
- Square-shaped pieces in opal white with an exquisite shape and generous surface, ideal for creating classic culinary displays
- Beautiful and functional curved edges allow for a stackable and space-saving design for easy storage in china and kitchen cabinets
- Strong glass material made to be chip and break-resistant for a lightweight yet durable set that is safe and convenient for everyday use
- Set includes (6) 10.20-inch dinner plates, (6) 7.75-inch dessert plates, and (6) 5.74-inch bowls
- Material: Glass
- Color: Opal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.00 x 10.25 x 12.25 inches
- Weight: 16.00 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.