Enjoy easier and more comfortable transportation with the Graham-Field EJ787-1 Everest & Jennings Lightweight Folding Transport Wheelchair.
This portable wheelchair features a 17-inch seat with an aluminum frame and fold-down back for easy transport and storage, making it ideal for use on doctor's visits, vacations, or errands. The black padded nylon upholstery is flame-retardant and the carry-traps on the seat allow for ease of lifting and folding. Stay secure and safe thanks to the wheel locks on both rear casters that allow for better control and access by companion.
Featuring full-length padded armrests, you'll experience the ultimate in comfort. The tool-free adjustable detachable swing-away footrests provided added customized support. This durable wheelchair comes with 3-inch webbing black nylon leg straps with velcro adjustable loops that slide over installed footrests for adjustable security.
Travel with the peace of mind of security, stability, and comfort using the EJ787-1 Everest & Jennings Lightweight Folding Transport Wheelchair from Graham-Field.
- Adjustable 17-inch seat stylish aluminum-framed wheelchair features fold-down back for easy transport and storage
- Black padded nylon upholstery is flame-retardant and carry-straps on the seat allow for ease of lighting and folding
- Full-length padded armrests provide the ultimate in comfort; Tool-free adjustable detachable swing-away footrests
- Comes with 3-inch webbing black nylon leg strap with velcro adjustable loops to slide over installed footrests
- Attendant wheel locks on both rear casters for better control and access by companion
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.25 x 22.25 x 39.25 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.