Hape's Walk A Long Snail is the perfect companion for little ones just beginning to learn about sorting shapes and colors.
This best selling multi tasker carries along a shell full of colorful wooden blocks as he follows behind! Lighten the load by removing the shape sorter, and it’s ready to roll alone with a hilarious wiggle of the tail.
Encourages children to develop fine motor skills and play actively as they take their new snail friend on adventures around the house.
Includes three differently shaped holes (triangle, circle, and square) with the opposite side feature an elastic banded opening for easy yet secure access inside the snail’s shell. Made from wood sourced from environmentally sustainably forests.
Hape toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities.
All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards. This shape sorting snail is a winner of the 2013 Play Advances Language Award and the 2014 Parent's Choice Recommended Award.
- Helps practice color recognition and shape sorting
- Gives confidence to the early walker
- Shell features 3 differently shaped holes to help practice sorting
- Removable shell
- Recommended for children 12 months and up
- Made from Maple, Baltic Birch plywood, and plastic. Finished with child safe paint
- Dimensions: 11.69 x 4.41 x 7.32 inces
- Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty warranty
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.