Little carpenters, plumbers, mechanics, and all-around handymen will find lots to love with the Hape Wooden Master Workbench Toy Builder Set with Fix-It Tool Box.
The workbench comes with everything a home handyman needs but elbow grease. Along with a height-adjustable workbench counter for growing builders, this 32-piece Master Workbench comes with a hammer, saw, screwdriver, wrench, vice, angle, screws, nuts, bolts, gears, links, and more. It's built to last with Baltic Birch plywood and solid Maple from FSC-managed forests.
The toolbox has even more options for your little one to play with. This 17-piece construction toy set includes (1) toolbox, (1) hammer, (1) screwdriver, (1) wrench, (3) wooden pegboards, (3) screws, (3) washers, (2) nails, and (2) gears. Your little builders can pack all their tinker tools conveniently inside the ready-for-action toolbox. Made for play and travel, this toddler toolbox can easily be carried by little hands thanks to its sturdy handlebar.
Recommended for kids aged 3 years and older, give your little builders all the tools they need with the Hape Wooden Master Workbench Toy Builder Set with Fix-It Tool Box.
- Hape Wooden Child Master Workbench Toy Builder Set Bundle with Fix-It Tool Box
- Made by Hape, a leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality baby and children’s toys made from sustainable materials
- Toolbox and construction toolset includes: (1) toolbox, (1) hammer, (1) screwdriver, (1) wrench, (3) wooden pegboards, (3) screws, (3) washers, (2) nails, and (2) gears
- The workbench is constructed of birch plywood, solid maple wood, and recycled plastic
- Graphics are screen-printed directly on the wood; finished with child-safe, water-based paint
- Low-maintenance workbench builder set is easy to clean by wiping surfaces
- The Master Workbench has over 34 pieces, including: a hammer, saw, screwdriver, wrench, vice, angle, screws, nuts, bolts, gears, links, and more
- Play toolset encourages the development of motor skills, coordination, manual dexterity, and creativity
- Dimensions: 21.65 x 11.06 x 31.77 inches
- Hape Fix-It Tool Box Kids Toddler Preschool Wooden Construction Toy Play Set
- Entertain kids' imagination as they tinker with this 17-piece tool box toy set
- Encourages kids' motor skills, role-playing, and creativity with different ways to build and play
- Plastic and wood toolset is high-quality, durable, and safe for kids with water-based paints and non-toxic finishes
- Great gift and toy for kids ages 3 and up who love pretending to fix things
- Carries easily from room-to-room with wide handlebar on toolbox
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions, tool box (L x W x H): 9.45 x 5.12 x 5.91 inches
- Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.