Perfect for transportation heavy boxes and items wherever you need to go, the Harper Trucks Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly converts from a 2-wheel dolly to a 4-wheel cart for more hauling options.
Designed for moving heavy loads, the utility cart converts into 2 modes for better use. The 2-wheel dolly holds up to 300 pounds on the large, 8-inch wheels, and the 4-wheel cart form holds up to 400 pounds using the additional 3-inch casters. A telescoping aluminum handle adjusts into 1 of 3 positions to fit your transportation needs. Built-in stair glides help maneuver the dolly up stairs and over curbs, reaching your destination with ease. The super-strong frame is built from glass-filled nylon plastic, which weighs 30-percent less than steel without sacrificing any strength.
Helping you move loads with ease, the Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly by Harper Trucks gives you the lifting capacity needed for easy and efficient transportation.
- Convenient dolly holds up to 300 pounds and transforms into a 4-wheel hand cart that holds 400 pounds
- Converts from a 2 wheel dolly to a 4 wheel cart in seconds, letting you carry larger and heavier boxes with ease
- Adjust the telescoping aluminum handle into 1 of 3 positions to fit your transportation style
- Features large, 8-inch pneumatic wheels with 3-inch heavy-duty swivel casters to handle any load
- Built-in stair glides allow you to effortlessly move up and down stairs or curves, letting you go wherever you need
- Super-strong frame is built from glass-filled nylon plastic, remaining 30-percent lighter than steel while maintaining strength
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 16.50 x 41 inches
- Weight: 17.50 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.