Accent your dining space with a look that is both rustic and modern. The 360 Swivel Counter Height Chair Set from Homelegance a beautiful addition to your home’s casual dining room.
Whether pairing with a table that you already have, adding seating to your countertop, or purchasing the matching rustic table, the swivel bar stool pair will elegantly complement the room. The swivel capabilities allow those seated to turn 360 degrees around to conveniently get in and out. Constructed with a solid rubberwood build, the counter height chair can easily support up to 250 pounds.
Some light assembly is required, but all Homelegance products feature simple and fast installations. Overall dimensions for this bar stool are 18 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 37.5 inches tall.
Explore endless dining combinations and make your kitchen look elegant with the Homelegance 360 Swivel Counter Height Chair Set.
- Amsonia collection barstool set showcases a subtle, rustic appeal to enhance your dining space with a black sand-through finish that graces the distressed gray veneer
- 360-swivel capabilities make repositioning easy for talking to neighbors or just relaxing by turning in a circular motion
- Sits comfortably at counters, counter height tables, bars, and pubs with the unique counter height design
- Solid rubberwood craft remains sturdy and durable while supporting up to 250 pounds
- Includes all the necessary parts and hardware needed to lightly and easily assemble
- Seat width: 18 inches
- Seat depth: 13.5 inches
- Seat height: 23.5 inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: Rubberwood
- Color: Distressed black and gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 37.5 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.