The Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier offers 3 powerful cleaning levels and can help reduce the amount of odors and airborne particles in large rooms. Its long-life True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter.
This True HEPA air purifier effectively captures particles such as dust, tobacco smoke, pet dander and pollen from the air that passes through the filter. This air purifier also helps capture certain airborne germs such as bacteria and virus. The 50250 has a 360° air intake for maximum efficiency and features a carbon pre-filter that prolongs the filter life by removing large particles before they can enter the HEPA filter and helps reduce common odors.
The Honeywell 50250 True HEPA, Germ Fighting, Allergen Reducer Air Purifier utilizes a 360° air intake and output that maximizes efficiency in filtering and circulating the surrounding air in a room. The air purifier’s powerful fan motor draws in room air and releases cleaner air at 360°. Activated carbon pre-filters capture larger particles and help reduce odors.
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filter
- SurroundSeal Technology helps minimize air leaks and ensures that the air passes through the filter
- Intelli-Check electronic filter indicator reminds you when to clean the HEPA filter and when to change the pre-filter
- Includes long lasting HEPA Filter that can be cleaned
- Includes 1 Carbon Pre-filter, the Pre-Filter A needs to be replaced every 3 months
- A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace - no tools required
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 19 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.