Keep your herd moving while keeping yourself at a safe distance thanks to the Hot-Shot DX36 DuraProd Battery Operated Electric Livestock Cattle Prod.
This electric cattle prod is a must-have tool for any rancher, farmer, or stock-handlers. Its battery-powered design is easy to keep refreshed while out on the range thanks to the convenience of being battery-operated. Sealed circuitry ensures the shock levels never vary and protects the user from excessive feedback as well as keeps the motor protected from dirt or moisture.
Whatever your herding needs around the homestead, this shock prod has them covered. The flexible shaft is designed to bend, ensuring shifting cattle won't cause damage; the shaft is interchangeable, letting you experiment with other lengths as desired; Other lengths are sold separately.
Make sure your sheep, cattle, hogs, horses, goats, and other large beasts are easily and safely guided anywhere you need them with the Hot-Shot DX36 DuraProd Battery Operated Electric Livestock Cattle Prod.
- Battery-operated cattle prod designed for farmers, ranchers, and professional stock handlers and haulers
- Humane way to aid in the movement of livestock for showing or regular farm and ranch maintenance
- Features sealed circuitry to reduce feedback shock, a rubber handle, handguard, and built-in safety switch
- Comes with an interchangeable 36-inch rigid, fiberglass shaft; other sizes sold separately
- Includes (4) c-cell batteries with a snap-on battery pack for fast battery changes
- Material: Fiberglass shaft
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29 x 7 x 3 inches
- Weight: 2.76 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.