A living room without air circulation is more like an unlivable room. With this 52-Inch Modern Ceiling Fan by Hunter Fan Company, you can add airflow and an attractive decor to your home.
Nobody likes a loud hum over their parlor conversations. That's why this ultra-quiet fan was built with a reversible WhisperWind motor that delivers powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. The 4 blades move at 3 speeds and their direction can be reversed, so you can enjoy a downdraft in the summer and an updraft in the winter.
Create the perfect ambiance in your home with 1 5-watt energy-efficient LED lights. Easily dim the lights to set your desired mood using the included remote control.
Specifically designed for low-profile housing, this fan fits flush to your ceiling and is ideal for rooms with ceilings that are less than 9 feet tall. Live comfortably with the Hunter Fan Company Ultra-Quiet Home Ceiling Fan.
- Indoor traditional ceiling fan offers ultra-powerful breeze and bright light for small to moderate sized rooms
- Powered by reversible 3-speed WhisperWind motor that delivers hours of whisper-quiet performance
- Specifically designed for low-profile housing; Fits flush to the ceiling and is ideal for rooms with ceilings less than 9 feet tall
- LED light kit has lower energy consumption, brighter light output, and longer lifespan
- Includes 4 fan blades, 1 5-watt energy-efficient LED light, plus remote control
- Fan blades are angled to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Engineered and designed for years of wobble-free, dependable operation
- Complements any living room, dining room, bedroom, or other space in your home
- Fan blades measure 52 inches long
- Color: Gloss black
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.