Beat the heat and make a splash in this Intex 12 x 2.5 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool and Filter. Keep your pool water fresh with the included cover for round frame, 12-foot diameter pools.
At 12 feet wide and 30 inches in height, this metal frame pool is great for having friends and family over for to cool off. It's easy to assemble and maintain and fits perfectly on a flat surface in your backyard. It's made of strong and durable material, Intex's high-molecular Super-Tough PVC, which is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight.
The pool set includes an Intex 530 gallon per hour filter pump, 1 Type "A" filter cartridge to keep your pool sparkly clean, and a helpful instructional DVD to help get you started.
The included pool cover helps keep your pool free of dirt, insects and debris when not in use. Constructed of high quality, durable 7-gauge, UV resistant PVC vinyl, this pool cover features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating on top. It comes with nylon rope ties and a 10-inch overhang to keep your above ground pool covered and free from debris.
Your backyard will be the hot spot on the block with this Intex 12 x 2.5 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool summer after summer.
- Intex 12 x 2.5 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool and Filter
- An affordable alternative to more complicated steel walled pools, and a more durable alternative to inflatable models
- Provides both value and convenience for years of family enjoyment
- Easy to assemble, ready for water in just 30 minutes
- The wall PVC material is Intex's SUPER-TOUGH, high-molecular PVC which is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight
- Dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity
- Intex 530 gallon per hour filter pump is included to help keep your water sparkling and clean
- Filter is equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water
- Includes 1 type "A" filter cartridge for the filter pump (Part number: 59900E)
- Easy and convenient draining
- the drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away
- Setup and maintenance instructional DVD included to help get you started
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Capacity: 6 people
- Capacity: 1,718 gallons
- Dimensions: 144 x 144 x 30 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Part number: 28211EH
- Pool cover is constructed of a high quality, durable 7 gauge (0.18mm) UV resistant pvc vinyl material, this pool cover features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating
- The nylon rope ties and the 10 inch overhang keep this above ground pool cover where it belongs, fitting snugly in place across the perimeter of your pool
- This pool cover fits most swimming pools that are 12 feet (366cm) in diameter
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30 Day Warranty against Factory Defects. Warranty does not cover tears, rips or holes
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.