Change tires faster and more precisely with the Jet JAT-601 Reversible Air Drill. This drill gun was specifically designed any transportation, maintenance repair, and operations industry.
The drill operates using air pressure and performs at 90 PSI using a 1/4-inch air inlet and a 3/8-inch hose. Featuring a reversible functionality, this tool gives any mechanic the ultimate versatility. The forward/reverse switch is side-mounted for quick directional changes. By firing at a rotational speed of 800 RPM, this essential device displays the utmost efficiency.
The air drill was constructed from a lightweight aluminum material that offers durability and comfort. Plus, the repair drill also features a standard keyed chuck that tightly holds the bit in place by providing extra torque to prevent slippage. Enjoy additional precise control with the included auxiliary side handle.
Add the essential Jet JAT-601 Lightweight Reversible Air Drill with Side Handle to your toolset today.
- JAT-601 is specifically engineered for the transportation and maintenance repair and operations industrial market
- Reversible function provides the utmost versatility
- Lightweight aluminum construction displays durability and comfort
- Standard keyed chuck tightly holds the bit in place by offering more torque and preventing slippage
- Sealed-ball bearing design keeps out contaminants and enhances a smooth operation throughout
- Side-mounted forward/reverse switch allows for quick direction changes
- Showcases ultra-efficiency by firing at 800 RPM
- Spindle thread: 3/8 inches - 24 TPI
- Chuck size: 1/2 inches
- Free speed: 800 RPM
- Horse Power: 0.5 horsepower
- Air inlet: 1/4 inches
- Air hose: 3/8 inches
- Air pressure: 90 PSI
- Overall length: 8.25 inches
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.