Put the finishing touch on your home improvement project with this Jet Ready-to-Cut Abrasive Drum Sander Sandpaper Roll.
The roll fits on Jet Tools drum sanders with a 16-inch, 22-inch, 25-inch, 37-inch, or 50-inch drum size to provide a reliable and consistent finish. The abrasive yields 19 wraps on a 16-inch drum, 12 on a 25-inch, 14 on a 22-inch, and 8 wraps on a 37-inch. With a cloth backing and abrasive material of aluminum-oxide, this sandpaper is strong and durable.
The sandpaper roll features an aluminum oxide abrasive that grinds away at wood and other materials. This fine, 80-grit sandpaper is great for finishing projects made of wood and for adding a rustic finish to paint. Featuring no splices, seams, or breaks for a smooth and seamless sanding experience, and the roll is conveniently premarked for fast and easy cutting and measuring while working on your project.
Restore a piece of furniture or finish up a new project with ease, and use the Ready-to-Cut Abrasive Drum Sander Sandpaper Roll by Jet Tools.
- Excellent way to help sand a variety of surfaces during your home improvement projects
- No splices, seams, or breaks for a smooth and seamless sanding experience
- Conveniently premarked for fast and easy cutting and measuring
- Designed for use with Jet drum sanders with a 16-inch, 22-inch, 25-inch, or 37-inch drum
- Yields 19 wraps on a 16-inch drum, 12 on a 25-inch, 14 on a 22-inch, and 8 wraps on a 37-inch
- Number of wraps is determined for light surfacing and minimal stock removal
- Backing material: Cloth
- Material: Aluminum-oxide
- Color: Maroon
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 12 x 11.50 x 3.80 dimensions
- Weight: 5.20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.